Monday, October 22, 2012

Mind Mapping Your Journal Entries

An Ideas Map is a highly effective visual strategy that uses terms, pictures, numbers, reasoning, beat, shade and spatial abilities. As opposed to directly range notices, it allows the mind to work with development.

Mind Charts are an amazingly highly effective storage device. As I was learning for my CPA examination, I created a very large specific Ideas Map that protected several surfaces in my home business office. When I was taking the examination I could close my eyes and see the Ideas Map and go right to the response.

We both know pictures says a million terms. In Ideas Applying, you can use one phrase to induce a set of reminiscences or you can sketch pictures (artistry doesn't matter) that symbolizes a tale or storage for you.

You can use the Ideas Applying or Clustering techniques to history only one occasion or a whole day of activities. If you will work on effective time management, you can also use a Ideas Map to track some time to projects. For this, you will want to convert the document scenery, add a middle picture, like a time, and use the divisions directing the same way as the clock's time -- mid-day or late night would be directly up, one o-clock a little bit to the right of late night, etc. The subbranches would be one phrase comprising your focus or process during that period.

After participating a self improvement occasion or that evening I like to indicate on my encounter by illustrating a Map from what I remember. This is a fantastic way to exchange my head from temporary to long lasting storage. If I took notices I choose one phrase or picture that symbolizes each though per individual division for each area. When I keep in mind a believed that doesn't joins clearly, I history a induce phrase of what I do keep in mind along with a question level right before I convert in for the night. By day I have the response or a truth that develop on that Map. Sometimes the day also delivers additional concepts or petrol for believed.

By keeping your Charts or Groups in your publication -- usually all in one position -- you can easily evaluation past Charts to develop upon. Since Charts provide a expert antenna view it's quicker to see how the facts link -- the aha minutes or unmasking styles. They stand out simpler than in directly range notices.

Maps also reduce the writing time. What might normally take pages or an time in directly range composing now take 15 minutes.

Being innovative and having fun with this strategy is important to the encounter. Applying motivates the use of shaded pencils, pencils and the use of pictures in position of terms. My illustrating abilities haven't enhanced since third quality yet after a few hundred uneven aircraft I can now sketch them from several perspectives. But I'm still keeping keep people.

Ideas also depend. Ideas always happen during our composing. We're composing away, an concept pings up and we either need to try and hold it on the advantage of our mind or history it somewhere easily before it falls away. Begin a Map on a new web page, position the concept in the middle of the site, then return to complete the composing. You will find the mind taking in and out from one to the next as you continue composing.

Of course, Charts and Groups have many other uses -- like thinking (alone or in a group), research, studying, learning, or trying to remember. Thus, learning the strategy is deserving to learn. I use them for just about everything, such as the three guides I'm operating now.

Basic Rules for Ideas Mapping:

1. Piece back and forth.

2. Pen or computer

3. Choose topic, problem or topic and purpose.

4. Begin in the middle of the site.

5. Use shade to induce storage. Each individual primary division has a different shade and each subbranches for that primary division stay that divisions shade.

6. Branches nearest the middle are wider.

7. Each concept begins a new division.

8. Use pictures to show concepts whenever possible.

9. The picture or phrase needs to sit on the range and in create.

10.The range needs to be the same length as the picture or phrase.

1 comment:

  1. very useful martial and if you want to know the key short cut for more better result and score log on to
    Ielts Ielts Short cut key Tips , Ielts tricks to get 8 band

    ReplyDelete